- Bachelor of Engineering or Diploma in Automobile / Mechanical Engineering
- Posses good people handling and leadership skills.
- Product and general Automobile Business knowledge.
- Proven customer relations skills both in person and over telephone.
- Good time management.
- Good Administrative skills.
- Proven ability to communicate and determine customer’s needs and to sell the dealership's parts, service capabilities based on features, advantages and benefits.
- Proven Selling Skills.
- Contribute to achieving total customer satisfaction by ensuring proper execution of customers’ service and repair requirements and vehicle delivery on time.
- Ensure consistently high quality work of all service and repairs.
- Ensuring all apprentices and technicians are adequately trained.
- Ensure a safe working environment.
- Ensure efficient execution of all repair orders through providing sufficient tools and equipment
- Monitor Expense control.
- Maintain customer retention and satisfaction.
- Meet dealer performance & profit guidelines.
- Maintain zero comebacks by conducting random quality inspections and instructing Chief General Technician on self check procedures.
- Ensure technician retention and satisfaction (meet minimum Technician turnover rate).
- Maintain Technician motivation and morale.
- Ensure all customers vehicle are returned in a clean condition
- Maintain a clean and orderly service shop through the 4S principles.
- Ensure Quality SCP standards are always maintained.
- Ensure that the Service Department contributes to customer satisfaction by providing optimal customer care.
- Increase customer market share.
- Meet dealerships sales goals (various).
- Establish Yearly Staff Training Targets
- To monitor Service Fill rate on daily basis.
- To conduct regular surveys of competitors in the local market.
- To prepare and submit accurate KPI report by end of every month.
- Identify potential Service & Service Parts marketing opportunities.
- Support the Service Advisors during morning and afternoon rush
- To audit & review General Tools and Equipment maintenance register every month.
- To audit & review open and closed Repair Order on a daily basis.
- To monitor & audit Warranty Claims on monthly basis.
- Ensure a safe working environment
- Maintain a clean and orderly Customer Service Department.
- To audit the results of Quality Control Inspections
- Attend all new model-training courses and conduct in-house training for all technicians.
- To audit & ensure all required Special Service Tools are available and in good working order.
- Monitor & Ensure that all vehicles are fitted with adequate courtesy items (Floor Mats, Fender Covers & Seat Covers)
- Acknowledge good performance.
- Conduct regular Technician meetings
- To conduct regular internal meets between parts, service & sales.
- Monitor, record and identify the causes of vehicle carryovers
- Monitor, record the causes of Repeat Repairs
- Ensure the service shop operation meets the requirements of the local environmental authorities
- Maintain clear and open communication between service shop job-controller, Service Advisors and Parts Department.
- Monitoring product technical bulletins and repair manuals.
- Lead, control and motivate the Customer Service Staff.
- Conduct Analysis of Market Competitors, Market Conditions & Campaign Effectiveness.
- Train & advise Service Advisors possible sales and profit opportunities
- Ensure high quality service standards
- Ensure Quality & SCP standards are always maintained &
Experience: 20 + years in similar industry.
Salary Package: Best in Industry.
Job Location: Hyderabad, Any other parts of Telangana State
Interested Candidates can forward their profiles at firstname.lastname@example.org