Car Care Tips
Prevention is always better when you are aware of the current pandemic conditions and situation ahead, keeping pandemic protocols and safety practices in mind, we recommend all car owners follow a few basic hygiene methods to protect themselves, their families, and the people around.
- Wear your mask always, also try to put on disposable gloves.
- Avoid touching your face while you are in the car or cleaning your car.
- Use disinfectant spray and sanitize your car effectively to be germ free.
- Get the exteriors of your car cleaned, you can either wash your car or clean it with cleaning spray from the outside.
- Vacuuming your car ensures hygiene and cleans small dust particles settled in the car.
- Sanitize or wash the floor mats and other accessories of the car to maintain cleanliness.
- Thoroughly clean the carpet area with vacuum and sanitize cup holders, bottle holders, dashboard, boot space and other storage spaces.
- Isopropyl alcohol is a disinfectant that should be used to clean the interiors of the car’s Fabrics or leatherette material (But not pure leather – For pure leather use water or disinfectant spray)
- Use a small microfiber towel as it absorbs well and helps in cleaning the car thoroughly and more effectively
The Ac unit needs to be sanitized thoroughly as clean AC means we are breathing clean air.
Keep sanitizing handles of the car, storage spaces, seatbelts, lock and unlock buttons, gear, window buttons etc.
Long Exposure to sunlight can harm the exterior of the car, make sure to cover your car every time you are not using it.
Always make sure that the servicing of the car is completed within the time frame it is supposed to, the performance of the car gets better when we take care of our car in the most appropriate way.
One of the most important factors in car maintenance is always checking up on your battery. Keeping a battery plugged in on idle will drain it out cold. To prevent this, start your car at least twice a week neutrally and gently accelerate, this will heat up the oils and circulate them through the engine, maintaining its viscosity.
These are a few steps that sound very simple however they can be of great help and protection during these Pandemic times, we recommend you follow these and maintain a neat and clean aura in your car so that you have a healthy drive experience for you and your family members every time you are travelling.